I suppose I should give you a little background information so you can get to know me a little bit better.
I have to start by telling you how this blog came to be.
I'm not new to blogging; not by a longshot. In fact, I had a pretty popular blog up until recently that was not under the moniker of Kissy Lovestuff.
Yes, it's true...'Kissy Lovestuff' is not my real name (shocker!).
I'm not going to use my real name on this blog because of some personal reasons that had to do with privacy and security which convinced me that I needed to pay more attention to that sort of thing and not be so willy nilly with my online identity.
That's right, I was (am) being stalked.
The primary person who is stalking me is someone we know who was part of my husband's past.
But enough about that.
Let's just start this party...

*If my stalker does find me here, that helps me build an even stronger case. Yes, "case" as in legal.