Nobody likes free stuff more than me, y'all.
And I don't know if y'all have noticed but the Internet is just plain ol' rife with all kinds of freebies.
For example, I was meandering around the web this morning and I came across this free printable from Silverbox Creative Studio that I just lovelovelove.
![]() |
| Click HERE to print this beauty out, courtesy of Silverbox Creative Studio |
It says that it's an After School Printable designed to get you and your kiddies talking about their day and I think that's a great thing (even though I don't have any little ones anymore)...but it also got me to thinking that, really, anyone could use something like this. I mean, how fun would it be for you and your significant other to each fill this out and share with each other or even for just you to use it, maybe as part of your journal, let's say?
Big thanks to Silverbox Creative Studio for this terrific printable and for their abundant generosity in doing so.
Please visit their wonderful site (<---trust font="" is="" it="" me="" really=""> and show them some love!---trust>
